Brumbaugh Fruit farm would like to invite your class to enjoy an educational autumn tour specifically designed for preschool through 3rd grade. Our tours teach age-appropriate, hands-on lessons focusing on pollination, apple development, harvesting and the life of Johnny Appleseed. Our bee activity area also teaches students about the important role the honeybee plays in our farm and in nature! This fun-filled tour gives students an opportunty to learn while having a good time!
* A hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick the pumpkin of your choice.
* An apple and pumpkin for each student to take home with them or to be used as a learning activity back at school.
* A visit to Grandpa's Fun Acre which includes the Enchanted Goat Fort, The Pumpkin 500 and the Haunted Pumion Dwelling.
* Each teacher will be able to choose a large classroom pumpkin.
* Coupons for one free student admission to Brumbaugh's fun farm which is open each weekend in September and October.
This very special fall excursion is available to your class for $6.00 per student and chaperones. Teachers and paid staff are free. Please allow 1.5 to 2 hours for your visit. For those of you who wish to make a day of it, we have picnic facilities available. Please let us know at the time your reservation is placed. After lunch you will be able to explore all the exciting fun farm activities that we have created throughout our orchards which are entertaining as well as educational.
In order to accomodate everyone, we need your group to be prompt for your scheduled tour. Ifyou arrive late, your group will be worked in if possible.
To schedule your class or any questions, please contact Shane at 937.692.8084, cell 937.423.7248, or email email@example.com. After scheduling your tour, you will then be sent a letter confirming your reservation and outlining what to expect the day of your outing.